Sunday, July 19, 2009
What is Saudi Council of Engineers?
Saudi Council of Engineers is a scientific professional body independently handling its financial obligations, and operating under the supervision of Ministry of Commerce with headquarters in Riyadh.
It is the sole authority in the Kingdom to promote, regulate, and control the practicing of engineering profession, albeit for Saudi nationals or expatriates working in the Kingdom.
• Promote engineering profession,
• facilitate engineers and engineering establishments to reach ideal solutions,
• enhance the level of performance, and
• encourage innovation and creativity to achieve an internationally recognized position.
• Building outstanding engineering efficiencies that effectively contribute to the economic growth of Saudi Arabia.
• Creating conducive environment for innovation, development, and creativity that serve the requirements of the society.
• Encouraging Saudi engineering firms and Saudi engineers to develop their competitive abilities.